ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a dynamic, outbound marketing and sales professional to join our team. This position will work directly with the Brolly Event Solutions team as part of our parent company, Data Connect.
Responsibilities primarily include conducting targeted, business-to-business prospect qualification activities for software solutions and services. You will make outbound calls into targeted accounts that leverage core marketing messages and campaigns to qualify leads and assist in demonstrating our software to prospective clients. In this role, you will work with a cross-functional team of product management, marketing and account managers. This role requires a highly self-motivated individual who can quickly become familiar with a wide range of concepts, technology trends and effective demand-generation techniques in the high-tech, SaaS software realm, selling to distributors that utilize trade show and wholesale order entry software. Compensation is base salary plus commission, with minimum quota performance.
WHAT YOU NEED
• Bachelor's Degree. In Business or related field
• 2-6+ years’ work experience
• Strong sales performer with a proven drive to succeed and guarantee extraordinary success
• Excellent organizational and project management skills to manage complexities of multiple ongoing work streams and to balance the many analytical and execution demands of the role
• Must be self-disciplined, have great time management skills and have the ability to work with limited supervision
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
• Must be comfortable presenting and demoing software online
•Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Ability to adapt to changing business and market requirements and prioritize concurrent, and even opposing, business needs and opportunities.
• Must have a proven track record of meeting hard deadlines
• Ability to work independently in changing environments, and the ability/willingness to learn
• Knowledge of CRM systems, including Salesforce
• Preferred Requirements Software sales experience into the distribution industry
• Trade show sales experience is highly desired
• Other types of outbound sales experience will be considered
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Perform effective online demos to prospects
You will: ensure Brolly and customer success through outbound calling on targeted accounts to qualify leads and assist in scheduling qualified meetings for the field sales team, regularly customize demand-generation messaging for improved outbound call efforts, ensure pipeline growth for sales department within target market and verticals, conduct business-to-business sales activities for software solutions and services.
This is a temp-to-hire position.
Email your resume, cover letter and relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by September 15th, 2016. We look forward to chatting with you!
Data Connect Corporation, in business since 1988, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity. You need to be either a U.S. Citizen or a Green Card holder. Please, no H1B Candidates.
NO AGENCIES. NO PHONE CALLS. NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE. ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES TO BE INTERVIEWED WILL BE CONTACTED.